Our primary conversion metric for artists is in the value of the promotion and audience reach. So for a new artist trying to get their music heard, Thematic helps to drive that artist's reach and fanbase (similar to offering a song for free download or performing on a late night talk show). That new audience can then be monetized via music streams & downloads, merchandise sales, and live events.
Each artist has access to their own Campaign Performance Stats panel. This panel tracks your song campaigns and overall performance on Thematic and includes details such as:
- The number of unique YouTube creators promoting your music
- The number of placements of your songs in creator YouTube videos
- The total amount of views from the YouTube videos featuring your music
- The amount of new fans who have discovered your music through your Thematic song campaigns
- The Earned Media Value received from Thematic and its creator network across YouTube
We know that using influencer marketing platforms to promote music on YouTube and social media is traditionally very costly, time-consuming, and many times does not return value for the artist. That's why we made Thematic a free marketing platform for independent music artists such as yourself. Earned Media Value (EMV) is one of the metrics that helps us measure the value we are delivering.
This EMV represents an estimated cost that you would likely have to spend through paid marketing efforts to achieve the same exposure and engagement they are receiving organically through Thematic.
We also provide a full Promotion Stats dashboard, complete with tracking details of your latest song placements, performance stats on your most engaged-with songs, featured playlists where your songs are being included, the top creators who are promoting your music, and a shelf of your earned achievements and badges on Thematic.