Does Thematic take a revenue split on my UGC earnings?

Thematic pays out 80% of your collected UGC earnings from YouTube's Content ID.
Written by Thematic Team
Updated 1 year ago

While your music is live in Thematic, you keep 80% of the collected earnings from the user-generated content (UGC) on YouTube, and Thematic keeps 20% keep the rest (80%).

What is User Generated Content? Please read this article to learn more!

Did this answer your question?